Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Influence Conference: Pre-Conference meet & greet
Because I'm attending the Influence Conference in just 5 weeks (eeeeeekkk!), the Influence community is having a link-up today so everyone can get to know each other. If you're coming to Influence, I can't wait to meet you there! If you're not, there's still time to buy a ticket! I can guarantee that the conference will be spectacular! (Have you checked out the Influence blog? Have you seen the list of strategy sessions, life sessions, and workshops they are having? I think I'll want to clone myself so I can be in more then one session at once.)
If you're not attending Influence, maybe you can get to know me a little better anyways?
Three things you should know about me:
(1) I'm very introverted and quite shy. Don't be offended if I don't wildly run up to meet you. If you are the kind that will wildly run up to greet people, I envy you. Let's be friends, ok?
(2) I've been making & selling pottery for 4 years now & can see myself doing it for the rest of my life. (In fact, I will have my products for sale at the Sashes Market!) You can read my personal story about how it all started here.
(3) I'm 24 years old and single. I love a good love story, so please do share yours.
Two things I'm looking forward to about Influence:
(1) Meeting all the fabulous women that I know from the internet, of course!
(2) Being inspired, not only in blogging & business owning, but in life in general. I'm waiting for inspiration overload, because I know that bloggers are some of the most inspirational people around.
One thing I can't leave home without:
(1) Ok, can't pick just one, but I know that I will have my water bottle. A girl's gotta stay hydrated, right?
I can't wait to meet you in October!!!!!