- We learned expert advice from some of my favorite popular bloggers & business owners. View the information packed posts from Gussy, Jessica, Casey, and Heather.
- I was so blessed to locate a couple amazing photographers (and stunning models(!) Stephanie & Michelle), who helped change the face of my business. Photos from Hollie (here, here & here) and photos from Jennifer (here).
- Leonora from Yellow Heart Art designed the perfect logo for my business (using my real "NS" signature that goes on the bottom of all my pieces)
- I quit my part-time job and became a full-time business owner!
- I introduced 5 new glaze colors and the shop got a whole lot brighter. One of my best decisions of the year.
- I was a finalist for the first annual Martha Stewart American Made Awards (which is quite possibly the most exciting moment of my life to date!) ;)
- I got a lovely blog makeover from the extremely talented and amazing to work with Jordan Brantley.
- I was featured on the local news (watch the clip here!) from being a finalist for the Martha Stewart American Made Awards.
- I spent some much needed time away in the Smoky Mountains with my family.
- I attended the Influence Conference in Indianapolis and had the time of my life. I met so many incredible women who continue to bless me and my business like crazy.
Wow. It took this post to remind myself of how much I have to be thankful for. My business has changed drastically in the past twelve months and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store! Thank you all SO MUCH for all your support and encouragement!!!
(After I had this all put together, I realized I had my first ever "meeting a blog friend in real life" experience just six days into 2012. Michelle, you should have been #1!)