It seems that cold and flu season has been especially bad this year. (I know I've had more colds this winter than I'd care to admit.) Do you know someone who has been feeling a little under-the-weather? I put together a collection of items that would make anyone feel loved and better in no time. Maybe you need to treat yourself, too, yes?
(1) I love this card. Chocolate and tea sound like the perfect remedy for a cold... or maybe just a bad day.
(2) Endangered Species is one of my favorite brands of chocolate. If you like it dark, you need to try it. It's SO good- this one's my favorite! Each flavor has an endangered animal on the wrapper and 10% of their profits go to support wildlife conservation. Help save the animals! :)
(3) Peppermint Eucalyptus bath bombs? Yes, please! These suckers will open up a stuffy nose, I'm sure.
(4) Every time I see the Gloriana scarf pop up in my facebook/twitter feed, I can't help but stare. So gorgeous! Who wouldn't feel better with a cozy sweater around their neck? These scarves are made by my online-turned-real-life friend, Kacia of Coconut Robot. I have a slouchy hat from her that will be making it's appearance on the blog soon! Watch out.
(5) Load this tea bowl up with your favorite tea, grab a bar of that Endangered Species chocolate, and sink into a hot bath with some of those bath bombs. Perfect.
(6) This is totally new to me (drinking chocolate?) but it sounds amazing. What chocolate lover wouldn't want to turn their favorite food into a drink? It's even organic and fair trade.
(7) Ellie's Handmade Soaps are literally the only soaps I use- for the shower, face, hands, everything. They're the best! (And I'm not just saying that because my cousin makes them.) Give them a try and you will probably never want to use another soap again. But don't say I didn't warn you.
(8) When you need extra laughs, Everybody Loves Raymond is guaranteed to give them. It's still one of my favorite TV shows ever.
(9) Vanilla Velvet loose leaf tea- for that tea bowl, you know.